Features of carbide burs
KMIZ, carbide burs manufacturer, produce all burs according to international standard. Dental rotary instruments may have specialized applications - in operative, restoration removal, trimming and finishing and laboratory works. Carbide burs are used:
- To cut and polish tooth structure (enamel and dentine) and dental materials (precious and non-precious alloys, amalgam, composite, cements).
- In cavity preparation, crown preparation and crown cutting.
- In root canal preparation and smoothing.
Shapes of carbide burs
KMIZ carbide burrs are available in a wide variety of head forms for all needs.
- Ball/Round tungsten carbide burs (for caries excavation, cavity preparation, for contouring and finishing restorations);
- Inverted cone tungsten carbide burs (for producing undercuts in cavity preparations; for amalgam removal; for contouring the occlusal anatomy of final restorations and for flattening pulpal and gingival walls);
- Fissure tungsten carbide burs (for producing preparations with straight parallel sides and flat floors, gaining access to carious dentin, establishing preparation form, and creating retentive locks);
- Wheel-shaped crown carbide burs (allow effective excavation and removal of carious dentine, for model casting technique, crown and bridge technique).
Advantages of dental burs
Carbide burs for dental lab and clinic are the required instruments.
- Good in caries removal;
- High cutting capacity;
- Long life;
- High concentricity of the shank;
KMIZ, manufacturer of dental products of Russia, suggest the high quality and reasonable price.