Features of carbide burs
KMIZ, carbide burs manufacturer, produce all burs according to international standard. Dental rotary instruments may have specialized applications - in operative, restoration removal, trimming and finishing and laboratory works. Carbide burs are used:
- To cut and polish tooth structure (enamel and dentine) and dental materials (precious and non-precious alloys, amalgam, composite, cements).
- In cavity preparation, crown preparation and crown cutting.
- In root canal preparation and smoothing.
Shapes of carbide burs
KMIZ carbide burrs are available in a wide variety of head forms for all needs.
- Ball/Round tungsten (for caries excavation, cavity preparation, for contouring and finishing restorations);
- Inverted cone tungsten (for producing undercuts in cavity preparations; for amalgam removal; for contouring the occlusal anatomy of final restorations and for flattening pulpal and gingival walls);
- Fissure tungsten (for producing preparations with straight parallel sides and flat floors, gaining access to carious dentin, establishing preparation form, and creating retentive locks);
- Wheel-shaped crown (allow effective excavation and removal of carious dentine, for model casting technique, crown and bridge technique).
Carbide burs for dental lab and clinic are the required instruments.
- Good in caries removal;
- High cutting capacity;
- Long life;
- High concentricity of the shank;
KMIZ, manufacturer of dental products of Russia, suggest the high quality and reasonable price.